We believe that God reveals the truths of His Word to those who strive to know them (Psalm 119:18; 2 Timothy 2:7). Because of this we believe that it is important for us to ask questions and study the Bible.
We will be starting our Systematic Theology Class June 2. The class will meet each Saturday from 9-11 a.m. for 10 weeks. Anyone over the age of 16 is welcome. Childcare is NOT provided for this class. The class requires weekly study and a final project. Cost of the class is free, although you will be required to purchase Wayne Grudem’s Systematic Theology.
Topics for each week:
- Week 1 – What is the Resurrection?
- Week 2 – What is Election?
- Week 3 – What does it mean to become a Christian?
- Week 4 – What are Justification and Adoption?
- Week 5 – What are Sanctification and Perseverance?
- Week 6 – What is Death?
- Week 7 – What is the Church?
- Week 8 – What will happen when Christ returns?
- Week 9 – What is the Final Judgment?
- Week 10 – What is Heaven?